While I can’t truly say I have had a complicated project. I have had my to do list pile up or because I’m a college kid I have big assignments pile up. I find breaking down the tasks really help me out. Every big task can usually be broken down into smaller steps. So for me, if I have a presentation to give. I know first it’s to determine my topic, then research (most likely over research), make the outline, create the PowerPoint then give the Presentation. A big task has been broken down into 4 smaller and more doable steps. Good luck, you got this!
Make it simple, write the tasks, define a responsable for each task, have a great and assertive communication with your team and everyone involved in the project.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?