How can I not runaway from my tasks and do that scary thing I have to do?…. Start with a Routine. Start Simple and build along the way.
By putting off what is required to be done, you are merely increasing your own anxiety associated with the task. Instead of dwelling on the anxiety and fear that the task seems to inspire, try viewing the task as the positive solution to those unwanted and distressing emotions.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?