Try to not put so much on your plate, focus on what you think you can get done, but don’t overload yourself because you might get to overwhelmed that’s happened to me, I try to do what I can
- How many days a week do you stretch?
- Do you keep your routines the same on the weekends or days off? Sometimes I find it hard to get up early after a long week.
- This morning I’m drinking a yummy cup of herbal tea. Can I count this as my water?
- Is there such a thing as over stretching ?
- What’s the best recommendation to incorporate flossing into an everyday habit?
Make it scheduled through out the week. For example: my reports are due the 31st. I don’t have to get them done today but work on them a bit … an hour tomorrow, an hour Wednesday and so on.
- How can we achieve big goals?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What advice has helped you the most regarding writing a to do list?
- How many items is a realistic number to put on your to-do list?
- How do you keep from getting overwhelmed?
- How can I complete more of my to-do list in a day and really focus on the least exciting tasks at hand?
- What’s working better for you: exercising first thing in the morning or after your one big thing is done? Or evening?
- How to deal with laziness/ procrastination? Tips needed rn.
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?
- Why do you write a to-do list?