Don't write down all the little things that are already in your system or items that are already part of an habit.
- Could you suggest me an application for meditation?
- What’s a quick and healthy breakfast option?
- Anyone have any suggestions for how to sit and think for half an hour without doing anything else at the same time? Or do you think it’s okay to combine this with a non-thinking task like cleaning?
- Dear Friends, do you have a particular exercise routine for mornings for amateurs with a duration of about 5 minutes? Just to awake the muscles?
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
another thing is to batch work. What items on todo are admin? put them on the same list and do them at a set time you choose. These sorts of tasks often involve a different mindset from your other work and doing them in one set period is actually more efficient… number or circle togetger in order of related types of tasks (pay bills, e-mail, sort), set a time limit, make some nice tea or coffee, and only do that time. By batching you reduce the overwhelm that inevitably happens from switching between tasks or different types of operation medium (email account? bank account?) each time. Websites seem easy, but each page does count as a separate mediums for your attention.
- Do you also put your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly goals in a prioritized list and add them to a to do list as time allows?
- How have people found intermittent fasting?
- How do you track nested to-dos (like subtasks for bigger tasks)?
- How do you decide what to put on your To-Do list?
- I am finding it helpful to use one of the Fabulous App Mental/Thought Exercises- specifically one of the evening deep rest meditation exercises to help me go to sleep. But it doesn’t always work because I still have my iPhone with me in bed or near me. In fact, sometimes I don’t do the nighttime deep rest meditation at all and then I get caught up in watching on demand TV or something. Does anyone use the Audible to listen to a book to fall asleep or read their Kindle on regular basis to read and fall asleep? Any suggestions on how to develop a good evening habit to meditate, read, and fall asleep?
- How can I realistically write my to-do lists? I am keeping them grounded but lately I am not able to everything on them. Especially deep work.
- How do I reduce the number of things on my to-do list?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
- Do people add to their list throughout the day or write a complete list each morning and prioritise only those tasks? Sometimes I add to my list throughout the day and my initial goals are either shifted or reprioritised.
- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks