Don't write down all the little things that are already in your system or items that are already part of an habit.
another thing is to batch work. What items on todo are admin? put them on the same list and do them at a set time you choose. These sorts of tasks often involve a different mindset from your other work and doing them in one set period is actually more efficient… number or circle togetger in order of related types of tasks (pay bills, e-mail, sort), set a time limit, make some nice tea or coffee, and only do that time. By batching you reduce the overwhelm that inevitably happens from switching between tasks or different types of operation medium (email account? bank account?) each time. Websites seem easy, but each page does count as a separate mediums for your attention.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?