Don't write down all the little things that are already in your system or items that are already part of an habit.
- What happens if you do not actually write it down, but just have 3 things in mind?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- What kind of items do you write in your to do list?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- How do you stick to a routine with so much pressure around you ?
another thing is to batch work. What items on todo are admin? put them on the same list and do them at a set time you choose. These sorts of tasks often involve a different mindset from your other work and doing them in one set period is actually more efficient… number or circle togetger in order of related types of tasks (pay bills, e-mail, sort), set a time limit, make some nice tea or coffee, and only do that time. By batching you reduce the overwhelm that inevitably happens from switching between tasks or different types of operation medium (email account? bank account?) each time. Websites seem easy, but each page does count as a separate mediums for your attention.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?