I don’t think there are “answers,” as there are only perspectives. My thinking is that we use this app to try and better ourselves, because there is no guidebook on how to be a human being. If you are sick and can’t complete your routine, that sounds completely justified. When you feel better, it’s returning to a previous routine that’s important. And give yourself some grace if it takes a bit to hit your stride again. Small steps.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?