I don’t think there are “answers,” as there are only perspectives. My thinking is that we use this app to try and better ourselves, because there is no guidebook on how to be a human being. If you are sick and can’t complete your routine, that sounds completely justified. When you feel better, it’s returning to a previous routine that’s important. And give yourself some grace if it takes a bit to hit your stride again. Small steps.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?