I always write to do list. Now with this app, it’s just push to do better. Don’t write it in long sentence, I just make it short in point form so as to remind myself.
Well as i’ve learned in this fabulous app about building new habits and maintaining them on the long term is that u need to start small always so what I do is i tell my mind that I am going to practice a certain habit for the next 3 days only so basically i no longer set a long term habit , mentality it’s like a trick but a sincere one so I don’t commit for long term habits although indeed I am so this helps start and stay motivated and you don’t need a full and long to do list remember to always start small .
You have to be committed to a goal. It’s gotta be something you ardently desire. Otherwise your current paradigm will take over.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?