Maar doel duidelijk tijd voor belangrijker dingen eerst.
Yes, it would be great if you could always write the highest priorities at the top.
If you have challenges in figuring out priorities, write down your all the todo items before going to sleep. And when you get up, look at the todo list and pick the 3-5 top priorities and highlight/underline it. Get that done before others.
While doing I start with the most important once, this way it is according priority.
Still there are some times I tend fo procastination and starting with the easier or more fun once – this I try to change.
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?