Maar doel duidelijk tijd voor belangrijker dingen eerst.
Yes, it would be great if you could always write the highest priorities at the top.
If you have challenges in figuring out priorities, write down your all the todo items before going to sleep. And when you get up, look at the todo list and pick the 3-5 top priorities and highlight/underline it. Get that done before others.
While doing I start with the most important once, this way it is according priority.
Still there are some times I tend fo procastination and starting with the easier or more fun once – this I try to change.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?