- Do you use a notebook, bullet journal, scrap paper, phone, tablet or something else for your lists? If you’ve tried several, what has worked best for you?
- How many times do you manage to complete all the items on your to-do list?
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your plan?
- How do you keep track of multiple, ongoing tasks?
- Is it better to break down larger to-dos into small tasks one at a time?
Yes, it would be great if you could always write the highest priorities at the top.
If you have challenges in figuring out priorities, write down your all the todo items before going to sleep. And when you get up, look at the todo list and pick the 3-5 top priorities and highlight/underline it. Get that done before others.
While doing I start with the most important once, this way it is according priority.
Still there are some times I tend fo procastination and starting with the easier or more fun once – this I try to change.
Maar doel duidelijk tijd voor belangrijker dingen eerst.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?