- Do you think longer to-do lists are better? Or shorter ones?
- I struggle keeping my to do list manageable, it’s seems to be so long. What do you do to keep yours manageable?
- What kind of items do you write in your to do list?
- What time of the day is the best moment to write my to-dos?
- How do you avoid using the gadgets?
Realizing patience, perserverence, what do most of the time is huge..progress not perfection..new habits get easier & more automatic.
Slow steps of rightful intent will help continue a steady path.
Eliminating bad habits and replacing them with good ones takes time. It's too much pressure on yourself to try and radically change your lifestyle in days, weeks, or even months.
I definitely think I'm getting better, however. I wish I could progress at a faster rate but the bad habits are burned into my daily life that change has been slow.
So to conclude, you're definitely not alone in this. The fact that you are aware of your situation puts you in a really good spot for growth. I would just encourage you to keep reaching out to others and aim for the small victories. Maybe instead of killing your most rooted bad habits, try developing some smaller good habits in the meantime.
Thanks for sharing, you can do this.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?