J Ni P.
Not blame yourself for not succeeding every time,it’s fine that you have your moments when you cannot do what you want,it’s the time when you are recharging because maybe you are tired…but don’t worry, you will come back stronger then you’ve ever imagined,because from the moment you decided that you’re willing to change something about you and your life, you mind,body and spirit has been working on that change,even when you are not conscious about it. Don’t worry,let things follow their natural course, great things are awaiting for you! You are a strong,beautiful human being that deserves the best!
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??