J Ni P.
Not blame yourself for not succeeding every time,it’s fine that you have your moments when you cannot do what you want,it’s the time when you are recharging because maybe you are tired…but don’t worry, you will come back stronger then you’ve ever imagined,because from the moment you decided that you’re willing to change something about you and your life, you mind,body and spirit has been working on that change,even when you are not conscious about it. Don’t worry,let things follow their natural course, great things are awaiting for you! You are a strong,beautiful human being that deserves the best!
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?