Not blame yourself for not succeeding every time,it’s fine that you have your moments when you cannot do what you want,it’s the time when you are recharging because maybe you are tired…but don’t worry, you will come back stronger then you’ve ever imagined,because from the moment you decided that you’re willing to change something about you and your life, you mind,body and spirit has been working on that change,even when you are not conscious about it. Don’t worry,let things follow their natural course, great things are awaiting for you! You are a strong,beautiful human being that deserves the best!
- What is the best to do list app?
- How do you move forward when the past grabs you and wants to return you to your old ways or stop growing because you don’t believe in yourself just yet?
- What are your tips to writing a most effective to-do list?
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
- Do you manage to keep your rituals when travelling?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?