Yes. I do it every evening when all the planning is still in my head. Then I can go to sleep more easily knowing that I don’t have to remember anything in the morning, just take a look at my list and I’m ready to go. And I really don’t have much time in the mornings so I prefer to do it before going to sleep. It also allows me to reflect on the day and what I did.
Usually I’ll do every time I need: in the afternoon at work, or in the morning for my weekend, but I think that it depends on every one needs
I’ve written it the night before when I was in school so I didn’t waste time in the morning. But now I write it in the morning because there isn’t that much stuff to do and I can be lazy about it. 😛
Yes , I do … the reason behind this is , when you wake up the next day ,you’re brain already knows , what to do that particular day and is ready to perform that way … making ,to -do list at night .. helps you to be more productive the next day ❤️
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?