TBH, I feel too lazy to do that although I know how important it is, but as anyone else I always make lists and plans for the future but I never put it into consideration while writing my to do list, unfortunately 🤦🏻♀️
- When you use to-do apps, do you also write them down on a physical planner, or vice versa?
- What motivates you?
- How do you make sure you end up completing maximum tasks off your to-do list
- How do you make an accurate and attainable list?
- I have difficulty concentrating on the task at hand. Despite serious lack of time, I still find myself procrastinating. How can I stop?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?