TBH, I feel too lazy to do that although I know how important it is, but as anyone else I always make lists and plans for the future but I never put it into consideration while writing my to do list, unfortunately 🤦🏻♀️
- Do you set a time to do each to do?
- When you write your to do list you only make a list or you classify the things to do by priority? When you make your to do list? In the morning, in the evening or at the end of the week for the following week?
- How much should you put on your to-do list?
- How do you create your to-do list?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?