I write my to do list in the morning because I can then take into account any unforeseen circumstances that might occur that morning
Usually, I think about what I need to do, especially the past couple days when I’ve been sick and I’m not sure what I can do.
I adjust my To-Do list in the afternoon actually bc I'll have made my necessary calls to update/tweak my to-do list by that time.
I wright (wen i wright) my to do list in the evening or in the bed , because in the morning i need to have a plan and i need to find enough motivation and its done
I’m writing my to do list in the morning. I wake with the needs of my day on my mind and I’m forgetful so it’s helpful to get it done first thing and remove the burden of responsibility from my memory
Evening, so I can wake up do everything that needs to be done. Boom hit to thinks with one stone. Then when your ready and out the door with list in hand. Your day runs smoother with a list to follow. If you don't finish your list everything that's left on your list from to day move to tomorrow's list at the top and then add to that an old trick my dad taught me. I hope this helps.
I think writing it in the evening is most ideal because it gives you direction when you first wake up. Writing it in the morning can be difficult because you may not write the things you thought of yesterday. Your brain may be distracted by something less important that just popped into your head.
I chose to write my list in the evening because i have more time to sit and really think about it as im not a morning person so my mornings tend to be rushed. That way in the morning i can go thru my list and head to work
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?