I've been doing this for a year and it really works. Three priorities to attend to today keeps me focused on what's really important (as opposed to what somebody thinks is urgent but maybe isn't as important or even as urgent as they think), keeps the list from being overwhelming, and keeps me from that feeling that no matter how much you get done you can never finish the list. Because let's be honest, more tasks come in per day than a person can possibly do while finishing all the other things on the list in one day. And if you could, what would you do tomorrow?
- I have so many aches and pains, as of yet one minute just doesn’t cut it. I have been doing 10 minutes focusing on each muscle I think needs stretching.Am I over doing it or should I just decide that my morning routine needs more than a minute until my body tells me so?
- How do you keep motivated? Sometime I just want to lay down and not move.
- What is the most healthy and quick breakfast?
- How can I be more consistent when stretching in the morning? I tend to get bored or distracted.
- What exercises can I do after waking up (jumping, kicking, and stretching, etc.) in order to get rid of sleepiness? Will martial art training help?
• Set the Big 5 Things you want to achieve for the coming week on Sunday before the work week starts (aligned to your bigger Goals – Month, Year, 5 Year).
• Set the Little 3 Things which will enable you to achieve the Big 5 by the end of the week each day.
• Plan your week ahead & how you allocate your time to achieving your “Big 5” …
• There will always be a hundred & more other To Do’s for the week. Business, Personal & other …
But Focus on these to achieve your Goals …
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?