• Set the Big 5 Things you want to achieve for the coming week on Sunday before the work week starts (aligned to your bigger Goals – Month, Year, 5 Year).
• Set the Little 3 Things which will enable you to achieve the Big 5 by the end of the week each day.
• Plan your week ahead & how you allocate your time to achieving your “Big 5” …
• There will always be a hundred & more other To Do’s for the week. Business, Personal & other …
But Focus on these to achieve your Goals …
I've been doing this for a year and it really works. Three priorities to attend to today keeps me focused on what's really important (as opposed to what somebody thinks is urgent but maybe isn't as important or even as urgent as they think), keeps the list from being overwhelming, and keeps me from that feeling that no matter how much you get done you can never finish the list. Because let's be honest, more tasks come in per day than a person can possibly do while finishing all the other things on the list in one day. And if you could, what would you do tomorrow?
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?