I find it os easier to do stuff when i do not put a very strict timeline on the and i do not regard them as chores but as something that it is naturaly a part of my every day life. Because i sometimes feel guilty when i do not follow this routine i jave to remind myself the reasons i do it and about the benefits. I also need to remind myself that nothing is black and white and even if i do not do this in a peefect way tomorrow ot is better to do something badly than not doing it at all
I got an agenda with space for each day and that’s my notebook and calendar in one. When I get to work I do my to-do list first thing
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?