I find it os easier to do stuff when i do not put a very strict timeline on the and i do not regard them as chores but as something that it is naturaly a part of my every day life. Because i sometimes feel guilty when i do not follow this routine i jave to remind myself the reasons i do it and about the benefits. I also need to remind myself that nothing is black and white and even if i do not do this in a peefect way tomorrow ot is better to do something badly than not doing it at all
I got an agenda with space for each day and that’s my notebook and calendar in one. When I get to work I do my to-do list first thing
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?