I take the time to figure out how and why I am and will do this, and to migrate is for good so I can learn new things and practice/get better at them.
- How long are your morning and evening routines?
- If you are in a team and you have a complicated project, how do you manage your to do list?
- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks
- How should I write my to-do list?
- How do you deal with the pressure of a never-ending to-do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?