I add to my to do list when I think of something I need to do. I rewrite the list when many to do items are crossed off and it is hard to read. I only pick two things to do for the day. I have a hard time completing three items.
- How do you cut down on Reddit and social media time? Can you use fabulous for this?
- What do you do with an item that is a new task and stays on the to-do list longer than it should?
- At what time of day do you tend to perform the Write My To Do habit?
- Which method do you have to migrate tasks to the next day, without writing them multiple times?
- How do you keep yourself on track with your to-do list? Sometimes I continue adding to my list until it is almost too full….how do you limit your list?
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?