Include rewards after completing certain tasks! Something you enjoy that fits in both your money budget and time budget. It could be as simple as having some chocolate covered strawberries or taking a bubble bath after finishing a project. Or opening the good wine bottle after finishing several tedious chores. Or even just ordering in from your favorite restaurant! Use your favorite things as incentives to complete tasks.
نمی دونم ولی خیلی دوست دارم از روز هام لذت ببرم خیلی خیلی یه برنامه روزانه باید همه چی داشته باشه من بهش نرسیدم ولی سعی میکنم برسم
Dont just include things you have to do, like chores and work, also include things you want to do for fun, like buy a pot plant
Making it organized. Colours, nice paper/writing tools or digitally: emojis, colour coding, bucket listing (sub lists and projects grouped)
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??