Include rewards after completing certain tasks! Something you enjoy that fits in both your money budget and time budget. It could be as simple as having some chocolate covered strawberries or taking a bubble bath after finishing a project. Or opening the good wine bottle after finishing several tedious chores. Or even just ordering in from your favorite restaurant! Use your favorite things as incentives to complete tasks.
نمی دونم ولی خیلی دوست دارم از روز هام لذت ببرم خیلی خیلی یه برنامه روزانه باید همه چی داشته باشه من بهش نرسیدم ولی سعی میکنم برسم
Dont just include things you have to do, like chores and work, also include things you want to do for fun, like buy a pot plant
Making it organized. Colours, nice paper/writing tools or digitally: emojis, colour coding, bucket listing (sub lists and projects grouped)
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?