Include rewards after completing certain tasks! Something you enjoy that fits in both your money budget and time budget. It could be as simple as having some chocolate covered strawberries or taking a bubble bath after finishing a project. Or opening the good wine bottle after finishing several tedious chores. Or even just ordering in from your favorite restaurant! Use your favorite things as incentives to complete tasks.
نمی دونم ولی خیلی دوست دارم از روز هام لذت ببرم خیلی خیلی یه برنامه روزانه باید همه چی داشته باشه من بهش نرسیدم ولی سعی میکنم برسم
Dont just include things you have to do, like chores and work, also include things you want to do for fun, like buy a pot plant
Making it organized. Colours, nice paper/writing tools or digitally: emojis, colour coding, bucket listing (sub lists and projects grouped)
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?
- How can you write the to do list for tomorrow?