No, but I just bought an old fashioned school calendar, and I find that it gives me better control over my tasks. When I write them down manually, I remember them better.
- How do you motivate yourself to achieve your To-Do list?
- I am going to be starting a new work schedule in 6 days in a different city and with completely new team at a new location. I am nervous about how I am going to try to stick to my current habits, routines, and rituals such as what I eat and how I exercise on a daily basis, with which I have been pretty successful in the last few months. I am thinking that starting today, I will try to simulate habits, routines, and rituals with my new work schedule which will start about 1.5 hours earlier than my current work day.I probably will be less nervous if I give myself a break and feel good about myself by simply sticking to my current routines and continue to try to develop a daily meditation routine.Does anyone have any other ideas to offer? It would be much appreciated!
- Which method do you have to migrate tasks to the next day, without writing them multiple times?
- When your to do list is too long to accomplish do you move things off to address another time in order to add those that need more immediate attention?
- Do you make a to-do list in order of execution of your tasks or randomly!?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?