I separate my list into different types of tasks (to clean, to fix, to cook, to write, to read) and then rewrite out my 3-5 most pressing items. I then try to make a rough timeline of these tasks.
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is overdue (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How do you cut down on Reddit and social media time? Can you use fabulous for this?
- What do you do when in your day new tasks show up? How do you keep track of them and make sure you are on the right path?
- How do you stay motivated and positive?
- Do you still write out your to-do list every single day though the things you need to do are the same for the following days?
I write down everything that needs to be done in the day. I then write on a separate list, the things that need to be done outside my house, like appointments, errands, school runs, etc. I put them in order, first by any relevant time, then by location, to minimize running around all over the place. At this point I go back to what was left on the first list and delegate if needed and possible. If I have time before leaving my house, I will do some or all of the items on my to-do list, making sure time sensitive or important things get done first. Otherwise, my to-do list will be completed once I’m done all my appointments and errands. It’s important to know that not every to-do list gets completed. Some things get pushed till the next day or even longer in some cases.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?