I don't think that there is a role or a specific number because bullet journaling is something personal and it's all about organizing and reflecting our life in writing and making goals and commit to it more when we write it down so my advice is write as much as you like as much as it's still organized and don't overwhelmed you by writing too much goals and things to do and yeah keep your creativity high and make draw, doodle and just make it your own unique way and never stress to make things perfect because it's all about organizing,reflecting and having fun 💙💙💙💙💙
Normally I focus on the journeys or challenges that I’m already in like “Manage my anxiety or “Love myself” and I write lists like my daily anxiety’s or my achievements as part of the challenge activities
I write everything, whether its just words, incomplete sentences or full a thesis. Whatever I'm feeling at that moment, I write.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?