I don't think that there is a role or a specific number because bullet journaling is something personal and it's all about organizing and reflecting our life in writing and making goals and commit to it more when we write it down so my advice is write as much as you like as much as it's still organized and don't overwhelmed you by writing too much goals and things to do and yeah keep your creativity high and make draw, doodle and just make it your own unique way and never stress to make things perfect because it's all about organizing,reflecting and having fun 💙💙💙💙💙
Normally I focus on the journeys or challenges that I’m already in like “Manage my anxiety or “Love myself” and I write lists like my daily anxiety’s or my achievements as part of the challenge activities
I write everything, whether its just words, incomplete sentences or full a thesis. Whatever I'm feeling at that moment, I write.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?