Of course. I try to mix things up when choosing my tasks, I usually try to grab a couple of short tasks and a single long one. The short tasks help me keeping me motivated when I finish them. Then I have the vision of completing a long task as a “more rewarding” goal
Yes. I usually break long tasks up into smaller pieces. With short tasks, I will just complete the task in one sitting.
Yes I do. I tend to focus on the long tasks and in doing that the short ones pile up. I have to get better at balance and priorities.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?