For me, while I do appreciate the tangibility and visibility of a paper list, I used a simple to-do list app, such as Apple Reminders so I can easily add things as needed.
The only con of digital is that you need to have a way to keep the to-do’s visible. So I will often write down my big three.
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?