Yes. It might be more about what I want to read, experience or visit on the holiday. Holidays are times when my wife and I talk about the future and often make big decisions
If I am not writing my to do list, I have at least some plan in my head-things,I want to accomplish that day and specific tasks I want to complete.
No I don’t. As I like to go where ever my mood takes me. It’s a time to stop worrying about all the things I need to get done.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?