Not anymore. I keep my to do list short and manageable. I keep a seperate log of everything I could do if I have time and add 3 priority items on my do today list.
The reason why writing a todo list can make you feel overwhelming is because that you realized the work loading you’re having that day, and thinking about having that much of work and items needed to be completed is quite stressful. Yet, todo list is meant to help you prioritize and realize your work. Whenever someone comes to you and ask for assistance or to give you more work, you’ll have the todo list as your reference to see if you’re capable of doing the task to be given. Meanwhile, adding time you estimated to use and the real time you used for the tasks on list can be a tracker to evaluate if you’ve improved your time management.
Sometimes, I feel like I need to do everything, but for real we don’t need to do every single task, we must do it the best way, we need quality not quantity
Yes, sometimes I wonder how I’ll get it all done and that it’s a lot to do on top of my other routines. But just remember there’s always tomorrow, and if you don’t get some things done, save it for tomorrow! Don’t stress about it or be overwhelmed it’ll get done soon!
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?
- On your to do list, you always make first the most important to do? I always tend to run away