I try to block time for tasks. Try to tackle the most unpleasant one first. I also try to group similar items together.
- How do you manage a long to-do list and lots of business meetings at the same day?
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
- How much do you break down tasks when you make your lists?
- How do you decide what to put on your To-Do list?
- How do I choose and prioritize my to-do list?
I try to build up a list of the: 2 important but quick things to do + the other 2 important things to do that are more time consuming (work and family related) + at least 30 min of physical exercise.
This is a work in progress for me. I am starting to group similar activities together so that I’m not jumping all over the place during the day.
I use the Eisenhower matrix from 7 habits of highly effective people! If something is important and urgent, it’s an A task and I’ll do that first. If it’s important but not urgent, I won’t get to it until I’ve finished all my A tasks. If it’s not important but urgent and I’ve done all my A and B tasks, then I can do those. Finally if it’s not important and not urgent then those are the very last things on my to do list and if they don’t get done today, it’s no big deal!
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?