I am curious about many things….physics – to rock painting. There is always something I can learn today that I did not do yesterday 😊 for me a masters degree isn’t the goal, being a better person is 😊
- How do you stick to your habits and rituals when you are on vacation?
- I feel like I am the most creative in the evening, but I want to get most of my list done in the morning, any tips?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- On average, how many tasks are on your list? Do you rank them in the order you want to complete them or by highest priority?
- How can I get into the habit of writing a daily to-do list?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?