To write it with due date/time. Plan timing, put just 3-4 main tasks for today and to not be scared to put some to-do’s for tomorrow.
- What is your preferred breakfast in the morning?
- How can I meditate in order to fall asleep quicker and have a deep sleep?
- Should I be flossing both in the morning and at night?
- Have you ever cheated, like you didn’t do the exercise but you marked it as done?
- What type of stretch can I do with standing?
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- What is your most recomended habit for life?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?