To write it with due date/time. Plan timing, put just 3-4 main tasks for today and to not be scared to put some to-do’s for tomorrow.
- Which kind of meditation do you prefer? And why?
- Do you prefer sweet or salty breakfast? Any suggestions on recipes?
- I have often troubles deciding what should I focus on during Deep Work. How do I chose what to work on when there is so many things to do?
- I find it very difficult to start my morning habit and to carry on to the end. Today it is 2 o’clock in the afternoon and I have just now finished everything in my morning routine. And that’s another day shot. Does anyone else have this problem?How do I get started earlier in the morning, and not keep stopping and wandering off and doing other things?
- Are there indicators if you’ve flossed well? How do you fix receding gums?
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?