I’m working hard on intermediate fasting! Nothing before 11 or 12, and then just lunch and dinner before bed. It’s going really well so far and I’ve been sleeping a lot better.
Work on having non-zero days…https://www.westonludeke.com/2017/01/06/the-power-of-non-zero-days-the-best-productivity-method-ive-ever-used/
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?