It's okay, but you should be able to visualize every to do on your list while writing it down. If they seem to big and you repeat them because you still have to do exactly the same things, you may try to break those to dos down to smaller, more actionable steps.
- How many times do you manage to complete all the items on your to-do list?
- How do you determine what is most and least important when faced with competing priorities?
- Do you order your to do list by priorities? Do you number your to do list by the highest priority to the lowest to ensure that you get the most important things done, and not waste time on smaller things?
- How do you keep track of your tasks at work? Are your private and work tasks on the same to-do list?
- How do you stop from going back to old bad habits like being harsh on yourself for not being able to stick to your tasks?
It does seem repetitive and uses up X amount of time for the day that maybe needs to be spent elsewhere. So I put only things that are routinely done on a daily basis in my morning routine to make time for an afternoon and evening routine. When my morning routine got too long, I had to remove some items that didn’t have to be done every single morning.
Maybe you should ask yourself if you’re achieving anything buy doing the same thing everyday. Are you doing what you REALLY want to do in your life, presently? Sounds like you may want to make changes, but don’t want to face yourself in the mirror, or you’re not breaking down that invisible wall that’s stopping you…
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?