The meetings are often non-negotiable, so I schedule these at the top of my daily to do list. Then I try to isolate the critical issues that I have to work on. I try to separate these into short and deep work, so that if I have few minutes between meetings, I can choose something from the short pile. If I have a day packed with meetings, I acknowledge up front that I will not be likely to cross anything off of the deep work list.
Just get motivated. Just do your adult life responsibilities. You just go through life with responsibilities. You just have to put your mind to the test and just do it. Try to make it fun while you do your responsibilities. Just do your best.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?