I prefer to make my list the night before. Then I look at it in the morning before breakfast. Then I set reminders on my phone as I am letting coffee brew. Then in the evening, I go over my list and cross what I did for that day and rearrange for the next day if there are tasks I didn't get to accomplish that day.
After because breakfast is the last thing I do in the house. I write my to do list on the way to work. This helps me engage with the fact I'm off to work and moves me from 'home' headspace towork headspace
I usually write my to do at night before bed and review it in the morning. Pertaining to before or after breakfast, you could try both and see what works best for you.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?