I've used todoist for a while, but now I've switched over to a journal. I still use the inbox in todoist to capture thoughts and things I need to do whenever I come up with them. Every morning I go through the inbox and write what I need to do that day in my journal.
- How does one juggle kids with meetings, Fabulous, and general life?
- How do you assign priorities on your to-do list, and do you make to-do list for entire day or you make smaller list for morning, afternoon and evening?
- Do you complete all your tasks in a day?
- How do I keep up with my morning routine if I’m running late for work? Any tips or tricks?
- What method works best for you?
I don’t use an app anymore, but a Happy Planner and I find myself getting more things done with a to do list made with pen and paper than I did before using an app.
I use my calendar for scheduling important events. I use the play music app for concentrating on tasks such as tidying and cleaning dishes.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?