try to make your day productiv. And write down all of your works on the to do list see where you waste many times and and in this times do your productive works or your essential works. So, like that you can write an ideal to do list. Best of luck..
I think it’s important to start small. Write down maybe 4 or 5 things. Once you have that list ready, separate the most important 3 and prioritize them. When you complete that, simply repeat!
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?
- How can you write the to do list for tomorrow?