This app is getting boring and cannot be customized enough. Some of my habits I want to do only 3 days a week, but I can’t make the app do that. I keep my to do list in a separate notebook
I keep a separate pocket notebook and pen on my person so that I always have my To-Do List on me at all times. I prefer a pen and paper To-Do List but I suppose you could use an app such as Reminders on iPhone or similar. Hope this helps!!
I followed the suggestion from Fabulous that use an real notebook instead of app to avoid getting distracted by the mobile device.
I write my to-do list with pen and paper. I find the time spent doing this to be a real benefit and an investment in myself. I write it at the start of the day and review at the end…
I prefer to enter my to do list into the text box which fabulous provides. From there I take a screenshot of it. Later and at the end of my morning routine I put it on my calendar via my iPhone, iPad, or computer. Everything lands on a timeline and I don’t have to cross things off. For ambiguous lists of household tasks and last time pressing items I suggest get a piece of paper, a pen, some highlighters, whatever floats your boat, and put it on a clipboard & carry it around with you. That part helps me feel productive and important. Those two things combined help me tackle everything I have to do, that to do list would not be as successful If I didn’t feel I had to hold it to a timeline of non-negotiable Time specific tasks.
Any.do is the best option in my opinion. Not only you have a general view of tasks you can mark as complete by time category like today, tomorrow or soon or someday; but you also have special categories such as work, grocery ect and you can make your own categories too.
I mostly use the habits as a main to do, i got a routine called maintenance for chores and other things that i tick off as Clean and tidy up, and i have few other things in my schedule. If your to do lists are very long, though, i suggest another app, maybe todoist.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?