Another type of task that would go on my to do list would be things like Call Mom, Pay Rent, Do Laundry, or other necessary tasks pertaining to daily life.
In summary, my to do list is comprised of necessary tasks that help me move closer to my goals and things I must do in going about my daily life.
- How can I record my accomplishments for these to-do lists?
- Do you allow yourself to put frivolous but joy-creating activities on your to do list? (Watching a movie. Enjoying a piece of chocolate)
- When do you make your to-do list? Why do you choose that time of day?
- How do you deal with incomplete tasks you set for a particular day?
- What if there is one task that’s on there that can’t be removed and you’re just not able to complete it daily?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?