Another type of task that would go on my to do list would be things like Call Mom, Pay Rent, Do Laundry, or other necessary tasks pertaining to daily life.
In summary, my to do list is comprised of necessary tasks that help me move closer to my goals and things I must do in going about my daily life.
- I am all positive doing my morning rituals. When it come to night healthy rituals my consistency is pretty low. What I could do to improve it?
- How can I put my phone or laptop away before I go to bed?
- Do you block time in your calendar for to-dos or just keep a list?
- Is it better to write a to do list each morning, or less often? Like three times a week?
- Do you use pen and paper for to-do-list? I have downloaded many apps for this job and none works for me.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?