It adds more pressure on my mind to remember everything. I used to try to sleep and then stress because I felt like I hadn’t done everything I should of. But now I can physically see that I have
- How do you stay consistent?
- Does your to-do list include daily tasks or more tasks that are long-term?
- Where do you write down your to do? Do you have a notebook or calendar or an app on your phone?
- When you use to-do apps, do you also write them down on a physical planner, or vice versa?
- What do you for a to do list?
- How much detail do you put into the to-do list? How much time do you take to fill it?
- When you write your to-do list, are you combining your professional tasks with personal ones? Or do you make two separate lists?
- How do you decide when you want to remove a thing on your to-do list? That always feels weird.
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- How do you make sure you don’t forget to do your to do list?