Recovery is very important. Without it excercise has no effect. Make sure to exercise other muscles if you are sore and read up on sustainable excercising.
- How can I decide if I can do that big thing in that short time?
- What kind of items do you write in your to do list?
- When your to do list is too long to accomplish do you move things off to address another time in order to add those that need more immediate attention?
- Do you thin the Write My To Do habit is necessary in order to live a more organised life?
- How can I tick off each item on my To Do List once completed? Can I list them in order of importance?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?