I sometimes break it down once – ie : lit the topic and then do one step forward of adding first step in achieving this.
- What’s your preferred method for crossing items off?
- I’d like to know how many to-dos I should write per day so as not to overwhelm myself and to actually be able to get things done.
- How do you keep yourself on track with your to-do list? Sometimes I continue adding to my list until it is almost too full….how do you limit your list?
- What’s a good daily, weekly and monthly organization system that works best for you?
- How can you focus on thing and not on the entire list, so you don’t feel overwhelmed?
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?