I sometimes break it down once – ie : lit the topic and then do one step forward of adding first step in achieving this.
- Why does my mind wander during mediation?
- How do you make time for exercise in the morning when you are incredibly busy?
- What breakfast do you have that is gluten free – for coelaic?
- How do you build up sitting still and meditating for long periods of time without moving and without falling asleep?
- Do you think sitting down for breakfast is important, or would you rather get your day moving?
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- What is your most recomended habit for life?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?