I sometimes break it down once – ie : lit the topic and then do one step forward of adding first step in achieving this.
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating early in the morning?
- Do you make your To Do lists in order of importance, what will be the easiest to accomplish, or how else?
- How do you get a day back on track following interruptions? Starting task #1 at 4pm is not unusual for me!
- What do you snack on in between meals
- Is eating vegetables for breakfast a good option?
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?