Just force yourself if you have to and once you do it becomes part of your routine or visualize yourself after you complete it imagine how would you feel probably better
Make your goals smaller, they'll be easier to complete, and you'll probably end up going above and beyond because you're not satisfied with small
Set small and achievable goals. If you struggle with these then break them down further. Once you start hitting even the smallest of goals it incentivises you to keep going.
My goal is to use the reward/correction system that I use to use with my kids. For example each day that you complete your golden triangle reward yourself 12 minutes extra free time for the weekend. Each day you don’t take 12 minutes away. By Saturday you’ll either be able to sleep an extra hour on Saturday or will have to wake up an hour earlier.
try to reward yourself after completing tasks 😀 or just try to cut something off : for example tell yourself if I do this task, I can watch netflix
First set your plans then set a time frame for those plans. seperate the plans into short time and long time make a to do list then set the time for every activity finally think about the obstacles that are against your achievements then get ride of these obstacles as possible.
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?