Just force yourself if you have to and once you do it becomes part of your routine or visualize yourself after you complete it imagine how would you feel probably better
Make your goals smaller, they'll be easier to complete, and you'll probably end up going above and beyond because you're not satisfied with small
Set small and achievable goals. If you struggle with these then break them down further. Once you start hitting even the smallest of goals it incentivises you to keep going.
My goal is to use the reward/correction system that I use to use with my kids. For example each day that you complete your golden triangle reward yourself 12 minutes extra free time for the weekend. Each day you don’t take 12 minutes away. By Saturday you’ll either be able to sleep an extra hour on Saturday or will have to wake up an hour earlier.
try to reward yourself after completing tasks 😀 or just try to cut something off : for example tell yourself if I do this task, I can watch netflix
First set your plans then set a time frame for those plans. seperate the plans into short time and long time make a to do list then set the time for every activity finally think about the obstacles that are against your achievements then get ride of these obstacles as possible.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?