Just force yourself if you have to and once you do it becomes part of your routine or visualize yourself after you complete it imagine how would you feel probably better
Make your goals smaller, they'll be easier to complete, and you'll probably end up going above and beyond because you're not satisfied with small
Set small and achievable goals. If you struggle with these then break them down further. Once you start hitting even the smallest of goals it incentivises you to keep going.
My goal is to use the reward/correction system that I use to use with my kids. For example each day that you complete your golden triangle reward yourself 12 minutes extra free time for the weekend. Each day you don’t take 12 minutes away. By Saturday you’ll either be able to sleep an extra hour on Saturday or will have to wake up an hour earlier.
try to reward yourself after completing tasks 😀 or just try to cut something off : for example tell yourself if I do this task, I can watch netflix
First set your plans then set a time frame for those plans. seperate the plans into short time and long time make a to do list then set the time for every activity finally think about the obstacles that are against your achievements then get ride of these obstacles as possible.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??