- Am I the only one struggling with maintaining my good habits and trying to avoid the bad ones?
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- How do you keep from making one long list to choose from where things get lost? Mine is three pages long!
- How do you limit your list to the important stuff?
- I am all positive doing my morning rituals. When it come to night healthy rituals my consistency is pretty low. What I could do to improve it?
Hope this helps!
I do seem to make a rough draft to do list the night before. Just something to guide me tomorrow.. items to be sure to focus on.. and anything I have forgotten will have another chance to be remembered the next morning when I review my to do list. I would like to start making my timing for when i do my list a certain time. This will also help me establish a bedtime and lead to a better nights rest.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?