- How do you motivate yourself to complete the items on your To Do list?
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you sustain the to-do list habit?
- Everything else being equal, how many to-do items so you feel comfortable putting on your list each day?
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a to-do list every day? I always start out strong, then dwindle to weekly lists, then will just forget.
Hope this helps!
I do seem to make a rough draft to do list the night before. Just something to guide me tomorrow.. items to be sure to focus on.. and anything I have forgotten will have another chance to be remembered the next morning when I review my to do list. I would like to start making my timing for when i do my list a certain time. This will also help me establish a bedtime and lead to a better nights rest.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?