I have been trying the ABC method of prioritizing items on my to do list. I started with a laundry list of to do’s and now pick the A items for today’s to dos if I finish those I go back and look at B items and add. I do add tasks to my current to do list so as not to forget when the thought comes up, but I put lower on the page. I guess it is like having a master to do list and taking the top 4 things over to the next day. Since I use a notebook and can flip pages it works for me but as I was typing this realize it may be cumbersome for some folks. Good luck!
- How can I study every day?
- Do you find it difficult to only focus on three things?
- Do you put a time limit you want to spend on each task?
- I work two jobs. When I’m working two shifts on the same day, there’s only to things to do on the list Job A then drive to job B…because of this I am having a hard time “making this a habit”. I work two shifts on the average 3 days/week. How do I modify my behavior on my double shift days?
- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks
I put down what I think I can actually get done. It’s always more than I actually do. My priorities are those that have a deadline.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?