I put down what I think I can actually get done. It’s always more than I actually do. My priorities are those that have a deadline.
I have been trying the ABC method of prioritizing items on my to do list. I started with a laundry list of to do’s and now pick the A items for today’s to dos if I finish those I go back and look at B items and add. I do add tasks to my current to do list so as not to forget when the thought comes up, but I put lower on the page. I guess it is like having a master to do list and taking the top 4 things over to the next day. Since I use a notebook and can flip pages it works for me but as I was typing this realize it may be cumbersome for some folks. Good luck!
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?