I have been trying the ABC method of prioritizing items on my to do list. I started with a laundry list of to do’s and now pick the A items for today’s to dos if I finish those I go back and look at B items and add. I do add tasks to my current to do list so as not to forget when the thought comes up, but I put lower on the page. I guess it is like having a master to do list and taking the top 4 things over to the next day. Since I use a notebook and can flip pages it works for me but as I was typing this realize it may be cumbersome for some folks. Good luck!
- How do you prioritize your to do list tasks? And manage your time accordingly?
- Do you juggle a paper and digital to do list? I have a HUGE to do list on my phone, with about a dozen categories and then a much shorter list on paper that I still often end up carrying things forward from each day. How can I juggle the paper and the digital?
- How do you deal with incomplete tasks you set for a particular day?
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
- How do you stick to a routine with so much pressure around you?
I put down what I think I can actually get done. It’s always more than I actually do. My priorities are those that have a deadline.
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?
- What specific practice do you have to keep your to do list simple, creative, and productive?
- When is the best time to write a To-do list. Before you sleep or when you wake up.
- Does your Write My To Do habit has deadlines?