If I feel the little things need to be out of my brain then I put them on the paper. Some days I only need to write 3 things to be at peace. Other days I need to write 25 things to be at peace. The reality is, I don’t go for any one way to write, I allow my instinct to lead the way.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?