Make the routine easier and less stressful. Make your routine a way to destress. If you start small and add stuff to it then you will find that the routine will start to work with you instead of you trying to do u our routine.
I prioritize everything and I do everything step by step and I make sure that I space things out because if I do everything at once, I get really overwhelmed and I will not be able to get it done. I also ask for help when I need it the most and that also helps me as well.
Planning ahead is critical! By that I mean getting your groceries ahead of time, planning out meals…..especially if you’re eating out!
I just try my best to finish the to-do list in Fabulous since it cost me quite a lot. The pressure around me are not as heavy as others, my life is pretty good, receive enough love and attention, having decent grades (in my opinion) and good quality of free time and sleep time. The only problems are that my routine is a little messy so the to-do list would help me a lot, that's why I can keep my patient to catch up with the challenges and tasks every day in Fabulous.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?