Make the routine easier and less stressful. Make your routine a way to destress. If you start small and add stuff to it then you will find that the routine will start to work with you instead of you trying to do u our routine.
I prioritize everything and I do everything step by step and I make sure that I space things out because if I do everything at once, I get really overwhelmed and I will not be able to get it done. I also ask for help when I need it the most and that also helps me as well.
Planning ahead is critical! By that I mean getting your groceries ahead of time, planning out meals…..especially if you’re eating out!
I just try my best to finish the to-do list in Fabulous since it cost me quite a lot. The pressure around me are not as heavy as others, my life is pretty good, receive enough love and attention, having decent grades (in my opinion) and good quality of free time and sleep time. The only problems are that my routine is a little messy so the to-do list would help me a lot, that's why I can keep my patient to catch up with the challenges and tasks every day in Fabulous.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?