I believe even if you do 80% you should celebrate also note all the tasks are small ones and even if you dont have much time to do the task completely try to do part of it at least.
- Everything else being equal, how many to-do items so you feel comfortable putting on your list each day?
- How do you get a day back on track following interruptions? Starting task #1 at 4pm is not unusual for me!
- How has keeping a to do list helped to keep you focused?
- How do I make better breakfast meals?
- How do you assign priorities on your to-do list, and do you make to-do list for entire day or you make smaller list for morning, afternoon and evening?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?