I believe even if you do 80% you should celebrate also note all the tasks are small ones and even if you dont have much time to do the task completely try to do part of it at least.
- What do you suggest for breakfast?
- Do you add to your to do list throughout the day or write one in the morning and stick completely to it?
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- Do you usually achieve the goals that you write on your to-do list?
- How can I tick off each item on my To Do List once completed? Can I list them in order of importance?
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?