I cross off items but don't delete them. I try to gather a list of tasks I completed in a week or month to see how productive I was during that time.
- What rule of thumb can be used to ensure that a task is not too big?E.g. It can be completed in under 30 minutes.
- I’d like to know how many to-dos should I write and make it be more reasonable and can be done efficiently.
- What are your tips to writing a most effective to-do list?
- Do you find the Write My To Do habit to be more helpful in the morning or evening?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?