- How can I put my phone or laptop away before I go to bed?
- How can we ensure that we will finish everything on our to do list if something comes up?
- Am I the only one struggling with maintaining my good habits and trying to avoid the bad ones?
- How do you create a timeline for work projects?
- How do you motivate yourself?
If you really feel you need to write it down you can always put a post-it note on the back of your phone, because you probably won’t lose track of it that way.
I use my “reminders” app on my phone most of the time. I have one for “to do” one for “shopping” etc.
However physically writing some things down does seem to help me, and recently I’ve been writing my todo lists on paper to avoid distractions on my phone, and I’m just using my reminders app for my shopping list (because my phone always goes everywhere with me).
It’s completely up to you, but don’t put pressure on yourself thinking that you have to do it like everyone else, it’s also good just to do what helps you.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?