Display sometimes in pictures, colours to make easier for me to understand. Sometimes I work better visually so that can help me be more interested in what I'm doing. Also if there's something bigger to tackle, sometimes I try to tackle that first even if doing so in smaller chunks at a time to complete. Or another way of getting some of my to do list done is by looking at the easiest things first and getting those two to three things done as quickly as possible before tackling the bigger stuff. At least something is being done even if one small achievement, it's something to reduce the listed contents in question.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for me to make a to do list a more central part of me getting things done because I just don’t have the time most days to stop.
- What stretch routine do you do in the morning?
- What do you do when you just dont feel like it? Depression or procrastination or social anxiety can be powerful when it comes to our to-do lists
- What do you do when you just don’t have the physical stamina to really push yourself but you still just kind of go through the motions, does that still count?
- How important is positive self-talk for you when stretching and reaching your goals?
- How do you stay consistent?
- Does your to-do list include daily tasks or more tasks that are long-term?
- Where do you write down your to do? Do you have a notebook or calendar or an app on your phone?
- When you use to-do apps, do you also write them down on a physical planner, or vice versa?
- What do you for a to do list?
- How much detail do you put into the to-do list? How much time do you take to fill it?
- When you write your to-do list, are you combining your professional tasks with personal ones? Or do you make two separate lists?
- How do you decide when you want to remove a thing on your to-do list? That always feels weird.
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- How do you make sure you don’t forget to do your to do list?