I just started this. I make a to-do list in the morning. Then if I forget to check it later due rob my workload, I have put a reminder to check the list in the afternoon so that I can mark items that are done and move if anything needs to be moved t next day.
- Do you still write a to-do list when you’re on holiday?
- How shall I not be overwhelmed by the task sticks on the list for a long time, or in another words, how shalll I not be overwhelmed by the unfinished the tasks on the list?
- How do you find the motivation to get it done?
- What is the best time for you to write your to-dos?
- Best way to make sure your to-do list is achievable?
Take it with me as I go about the house/work and check regularly. Set it on the google calender as reminders for specific times.
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?