I just started this. I make a to-do list in the morning. Then if I forget to check it later due rob my workload, I have put a reminder to check the list in the afternoon so that I can mark items that are done and move if anything needs to be moved t next day.
Take it with me as I go about the house/work and check regularly. Set it on the google calender as reminders for specific times.
- How do you keep track of things that you want to get done but not necessarily today?
- Do you use this to help with ADHD?
- How do I keep from making the list impossible to get done in a day?
- I have found the anxiety of listing leads me to more destructive avoidance behaviors. Do you have this problem? What do you do about it?
- Do you ever put frivolous activities on your to do list?
- How can I incorporate a disability into a feasible Todo list? Some days are bad, the pain is bad, I am not.
- How do you handle long term ToDo items? Things like « Thinking about future life projects », which is more of a background task than an actual item to « do » in the moment per se.
- I find detailed todos easier to complete. What is your best way to write actionable todos?
- What app do you recommend for making a to do list?
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?