- How do you organize your to-do list?
- How should I write my to do list?
- Is this whole exercise like monotonous or mechanical? And when I complete this whole journey, what next?
- Do you limit for number of items? Or put everything down? Perhaps also have a master to do list? How do you manage the bottomless to do list?
- How do you like to track your ToDo list? (App, email, paper, journal etc)
I still haven't found a to-do list app that quite matches all of my needs, so sometimes I write out tasks that have multiple parts.
I will also do this for tasks that must be done that day where I need to do a variety of other tasks beforehand in order to be ready for that task / appointment / meeting / whatever.
I typically need to look at the time I must be finished by, and then count backwards to make sure I am finishing each task with enough time left over for those that remain.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?