I still haven't found a to-do list app that quite matches all of my needs, so sometimes I write out tasks that have multiple parts.
I will also do this for tasks that must be done that day where I need to do a variety of other tasks beforehand in order to be ready for that task / appointment / meeting / whatever.
I typically need to look at the time I must be finished by, and then count backwards to make sure I am finishing each task with enough time left over for those that remain.
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?