Also keep past journals helps to log progress ……. 😊👍😊
- How do you stick to the list?
- How can I increase my self-discipline so I can complete my daily tasks?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- How important is it to cross off all your to-dos for the day?
- Best way to make sure your to-do list is achievable?
So I began reflecting upon why I was getting so distracted at work, when I can become deeply immersed in other activities: journaling, meditation retreats, drawing, etc. It turns out, for me, that I was getting easily distracted because my work was very boring and I didn’t have the level of responsibility I should’ve given my education and experience.
So I left that job for one with more responsibility, travel, and dynamic projects. It was the best move I could’ve made. I became much more engaged in my work. I still get distracted at times, but I’ve cultivated practices that minimize it (meditation, exercise, just the right amount of caffeine, lots of short deadlines with responsibility to groups of people).
That’s my experience. I hope it’s helpful.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?