thinking about my main purpose and why i wanted to achieve that one. No one give money for doing nothing to you so keep going for yourself
C Lestin F.
I will have several hobbies that make me active and happy. I will spend lots of time with my family! I will be more creative with my art!
Plan holidays around targets eg if I work and earn this much by a certain amount of time I’ll use some of the money to go on holiday
As you know motivation can be different for each entrepreneur. What seems to work for me and my circle is a combo of these activities: (1) Cultivation of mind, body and spirit in the form of physical fitness, time in nature, and meditation – Stress management can help maintain momentum and productivity (2) Study the greats in your field and invest in continued education relevant to your work – Apply something you learned/ reviewed right away (3) Remain creative and take a purposeful break by spending time on hobbies and spending time with your loved ones – Scheduling time away from work can rekindle the energy to complete difficult and tedious tasks. Hope this helps✌🏽 😊 Good luck!
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?