As you know motivation can be different for each entrepreneur. What seems to work for me and my circle is a combo of these activities: (1) Cultivation of mind, body and spirit in the form of physical fitness, time in nature, and meditation – Stress management can help maintain momentum and productivity (2) Study the greats in your field and invest in continued education relevant to your work – Apply something you learned/ reviewed right away (3) Remain creative and take a purposeful break by spending time on hobbies and spending time with your loved ones – Scheduling time away from work can rekindle the energy to complete difficult and tedious tasks. Hope this helps✌🏽 😊 Good luck!
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- How do you stay consistent?
- Just wondering as a single mom who works 50 plus hours a week, 6 days, what do you recommend? I always make a to do list, mentally or physically, only finishing the materialistic stuff and always end up with no time for my stuff.
- Do you juggle a paper and digital to do list? I have a HUGE to do list on my phone, with about a dozen categories and then a much shorter list on paper that I still often end up carrying things forward from each day. How can I juggle the paper and the digital?
- If you are in a team and you have a complicated project, how do you manage your to do list?
Plan holidays around targets eg if I work and earn this much by a certain amount of time I’ll use some of the money to go on holiday
thinking about my main purpose and why i wanted to achieve that one. No one give money for doing nothing to you so keep going for yourself
I will have several hobbies that make me active and happy. I will spend lots of time with my family! I will be more creative with my art!
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?