thinking about my main purpose and why i wanted to achieve that one. No one give money for doing nothing to you so keep going for yourself
C Lestin F.
I will have several hobbies that make me active and happy. I will spend lots of time with my family! I will be more creative with my art!
Plan holidays around targets eg if I work and earn this much by a certain amount of time I’ll use some of the money to go on holiday
As you know motivation can be different for each entrepreneur. What seems to work for me and my circle is a combo of these activities: (1) Cultivation of mind, body and spirit in the form of physical fitness, time in nature, and meditation – Stress management can help maintain momentum and productivity (2) Study the greats in your field and invest in continued education relevant to your work – Apply something you learned/ reviewed right away (3) Remain creative and take a purposeful break by spending time on hobbies and spending time with your loved ones – Scheduling time away from work can rekindle the energy to complete difficult and tedious tasks. Hope this helps✌🏽 😊 Good luck!
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?