thinking about my main purpose and why i wanted to achieve that one. No one give money for doing nothing to you so keep going for yourself
C Lestin F.
I will have several hobbies that make me active and happy. I will spend lots of time with my family! I will be more creative with my art!
Plan holidays around targets eg if I work and earn this much by a certain amount of time I’ll use some of the money to go on holiday
As you know motivation can be different for each entrepreneur. What seems to work for me and my circle is a combo of these activities: (1) Cultivation of mind, body and spirit in the form of physical fitness, time in nature, and meditation – Stress management can help maintain momentum and productivity (2) Study the greats in your field and invest in continued education relevant to your work – Apply something you learned/ reviewed right away (3) Remain creative and take a purposeful break by spending time on hobbies and spending time with your loved ones – Scheduling time away from work can rekindle the energy to complete difficult and tedious tasks. Hope this helps✌🏽 😊 Good luck!
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??